Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tread on Me - 3.26 Miles

3.26 miles - overall pace, unknown.

My achy-breaky thighs. What was I thinking to take so much time off?

3.26 miles on the treadmill and not so fast. Thighs ache. Around 8:30-40/average. After warm up, alternated 400s from 6.8 mph (8:50/mile) to 8.5 mph (7:03/mile), with a gradual warmdown.

For a few foolish seconds, I shot it to 11.1 mph, which is around a 5:15 mile pace. Stupid, stupid.

And I wonder why my thighs ache?

Did some minor weights - need to learn how to use them. Hoping to add weights in general this winter. Gotta work keeping this beefcake buff bod of mine in proper form.

No comments: