Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, November 19, 2007

5.05 Miles of No Particular Story

4.05 miles run
1.00 miles warmdown

total: 5.05 miles

course: COD treadmill

Started at 6.8 mph. At 1.0 miles, I went to 7.3 mph. At 2.0, I went to 7.8. At 2.5 miles, I increased it to 7.9, with .1 mph increase every .1 of a mile. The last .11 to get to 3.11, I increased it quickly, erratically, until I was as fast as 11.8 mph.

Finished running hard with 4.05 miles, then jogged very slow for one mile.

Statistic of interest: my pulse was as high as 192.

Thighs ache. Calves too. Add to the ache my stomach and sides (or, I guess, to be hip, I should call it my 'core'). I've been doing, once again, various exercises to tighten my midsection.

Met Elton, an Albanian student taking an aerobics class who was impressed with my weight loss story. That's ten pounds in 200 days. More impressed was he when I told the very true tale of this inspiring guy's loss of 60 lbs in one year.

No comments: