Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, September 7, 2009

Who Waved? Dusk Run - 7.0 Miles

7.00 miles run (63:25 - 9:04/mile)
0.50 miles walk

total: 7.5 miles

74°F °C
Current: Clear
Wind: E at 0 mph
Humidity: 50%
course: COD Loop

Someone waved 1.25 miles into my run. Might have been John Grebe, my running buddy from the JSRC. Can't be sure. John? You reading this? Where have you been?

My pace was steady. I gotta like that. My last 1.5 miles felt great. Longer runs after short layoffs often do, so how it percolates in the next week is what matters most.

Got a foot full of muddy water at the corner of Naperville Road and Rt 56. Looked dry. Wasn't. Simple as that. A stomach cramp from the massive pile of pasta I enjoyed for lunch. Deep breathes solved that.

Now that I'm running longer runs, I need to manage time better. Runs starting from my door are better than the beautiful Prairie Path runs. This is a start of that.

No comments: