Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pizza Pizza Thoughts Over 4.1 Miles

4.100 miles (8:57/mile)
0.903 miles walked (15:000/mile)

total: 5.003 miles
course: home treadmill

Running before dinner does a few things. 1) Burns off excess energy floating around in my blood; 2) Makes me hungry; 3) See #2.

Old Stone 4461 16-Inch Round Oven Pizza Stone
Old Stone Oven 4467
14-Inch by 16-Inch Baking Stone
So now, I am killing 20:00 while Rosati's Pizza preps my sausage pizza. My five miles or so of bipedular motion is going to disappear in a few slices. Or, at least the related calories will be returned. The cardio benefit remains.

What can I do? I am hungry. I like pizza. Simple enough equation resolved with a phone call, a credit card, and a buck off coupon from their website.

(Note the following in case you need some larnin': Matching Matching Pop With Sausage Pizza: Pepsi is the Best Choice)

Readers of today's Triblocal piece might be looking for this -- Daily Running Log (Excel 2007 - xlsx)

Speaking of food, ever try these things? Delicious! Pogácsa (Hungarian Scones or Biscuits). Easy, international, great with butter.

2 comments:

Jeff, Kimberly, Zachary & Isaac said...

Tony, Why Rosati's??? I'm a million miles away and would die to sink my teeth into Giordano's or Gino's East...

Keep running!

A said...

Why Rosati's? Coupon, cost, and Giordano's is closed for remodelling and has been for months. Gino's is too far, especially as it was later at night.

I like flat, thin pizza. Rosati's is better than either of the Gs for this.

That's one man's opinion, of course. ;)