Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lace Snapping My Calves - 5.0 Miles

5.0 miles run (52:00 - 8:54/mile)
0.50 miles walked (7:50 - 15:00/mile)

total: 5.50 miles
course: home treadmill

I'm eating ravioli. You don't care. Or do you? On its own, no. Why should you care what I have for a late evening snack? No good reason. So why bring it up?

Normally after a run, I'm not hungry. I don't know why. Maybe the blood vessels are so busy trying to keep me alive that my hunger muscles aren't interested in getting any action?

But now, hungry. I missed dinner, so I can see the correlation.

I'm getting the hang of my treadmill. The pulse thing doesn't work, unless, after four miles, I'm at 83 bpm. Wouldn't that be cool? I'm not that fit.

I felt good. Brand new ASICS GT-2150™ with Kayano® II Low Cut socks. Felt like I was on a cloud. New laces were snapping my calves.

(The book pictured above? It is free. If I only had a Kindle. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.)

No comments: