Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Game Hens the Prize After 3.0 Miles

3.00 miles (25:00 - 8:20/mile)
1.30 miles (15:00/mile)

total: 4.30 miles
course: home treadmill

A quick Sunday morning run. Skipped church, slept a little later. Guests coming for lunch (rotisserie game hens with herb butter), so I needed to be fresh, with a clean place and food prep done before they arrive. And, I would need to post the wonders of my little run here. 

Felt good, my stride was easy to be found, but I also remembered last Saturday's run. My calf hurt most of the week, so I rested. Let your body tell you what its limits are. I am hoping my body was OK with today's run.

In the NewsMy most recent Red Bandana column, based off an old post about walking, was promoted as a lead story in several Chicago suburbs' local editions. See http://triblocal.com/members/anthonytrendl

About GrillingMy love for grilling is not a hidden secret. My abilities are sheer backyard, but I love to stoke the fire whenever possible. A favorite cookbook for this is Steve Raichlen's How to Grill: The Complete Illustrated Book of Barbecue Techniques 

No comments: