Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, April 12, 2010

Not There Yet - 3.5 Miles

3.5 miles run - 29:57.68 (8:34/mile)
1.1 miles walked
course: Briarcliffe

69°F | °C
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 12 mph
Humidity: 37%

finish
69°F | °C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: E at 12 mph
Humidity: 35%

Tonight was not too dissimilar in time from my gagging 3.1 mile treadmill run last week. That, though, was inside, with no hills, and slightly shorter. I'm reticent to compare too much, but both numbers show me that though I am becoming more fit, I've a long way to go. For the last several years at this time, I am in almost exactly the same spot. In fact, in 2009, I was simply faster.

I can't dwell on this. I just need more miles, more days, more focus.

Saw Brad Webb on his bike heading westward.

No comments: