Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, April 5, 2010

First Outside Run - 3.5 Miles

3.5 miles run
0.360395291 miles walk

total: 3.86 miles

70°F | °C
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 7 mph
Humidity: 36%

finish
67°F | °C
Current: Cloudy
Wind: E at 8 mph
Humidity: 42%

course: Briarcliffe

First outside run. Mild inclines, new course, humidity, squishy post-rain ground. No wind.

Briarcliffe, as a course, will likely refer to one of several, all starting on my street, a sort of main neighborhood drag. I've charted 3.5-10.3 mile routes.

Yesterday, I bowled. Lucky Strike. Had a few lucky strikes, but mostly, used muscles that haven't been involved in my life in some time. I have the corresponding next day ache to prove it. I carried that ache on my run.

Not sure how fast I ran. No watch on purpose. Needed to run clear of the digital truth.

Not a bad run. Tomorrow, something longer.

No comments: