Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trodding 3.11 Miles of Fat Burning Joy

3.11 miles run
1.30 miles warm down walk

total: 4.41 miles

course: Cardinal Fitness

A simple, easy run after (hear my sad mantra?) a long layoff. I was not entirely inactive, but I did not run. Long walks, packing/unpacking as I moved across town, and, and... and -- OK. That's all I did. Not much.

My pace was around 8:57. Nothing speedy about it. I was surprised I felt a little gassed at around 2.5 miles. Good to be out there (in there?) burning off winter fat.

A fun surprise was meeting a designer whose career has somewhat connected with mine. A post run conversation is always nice.

No comments: