Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow, Snow Everywhere in 4.55 Miles

4.55 miles
1.01 miles

total: 4.56 miles

course: Cardinal Fitness Glen Ellyn

On the left is one reason I go to a gym. This was the best all weekend as snow kept falling. How much now? Several inches? Six? I don't know. I do know that our homeowners association has not plowed our drive as per my understanding of the contract. One of us is wrong, and it might be me. Either way, snow is everywhere, but not on my treadmill.

Ran just a little longer than usual. Tomorrow is a day off. Yesterday, I foolishly (as I am apt to do), I upped the speed to 6:00/mile for the last quarter, and am sore to prove it.

Again, a few weights. Still too early to call it a habit, but so far, so good.

No comments: