Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving Forward - 3.25 Miles

3.25 miles run
1.25 miles hard walk (as fast as 12:46/mile)

total: 4.50 miles

Looking good? Not me. There's work to be done to improve that mug. And I don't just mean plastic surgery. Miles, miles, miles! That's me after a mere 3.25 very slow miles. Winter demons need exorcism.

I felt OK going into the gym. Legs vaguely achy, but nothing to be concerned about.

Happily, the Stinking Perfumed woman of Cardinal was not there, nor was the crabby Cardinal employee. 

Side effects from a prescription once again gave me a terrible night's rest, and I finally got up at 5-something am. After my run, however, I slept 1.5 hours. I'm still groggy. 

No comments: