Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Four Tired Miles and a Fire in the Glen

4.0 miles run
0.50 walk warm down

total: 4.50 miles
course: Cardinal Fitness

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day, I listened to Irish tunes, from the Raggle Taggle Gypsy by Nickel Creek and the Chieftains to Celtic Christmas Carols.

I'm exhausted. Just to plop out four miles at 9:40/mile yanked every bit of sap from this feeble oak. I'm hoping to get beyond this stage, get my sleep together and find again my groove.

Fellow Amazon reviewer Tom Knapp is in a little Irish duet worth a listen. This has nothing to do with running, but he's having fun. Fine music. If you find yourself in Lancaster, PA, check them out. Or, see their website.

Fire in the Glen

No comments: