Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Friday, January 4, 2008

By the Numbers, Me, Myself (and I) Have Been Tested

Having recently joined the gym at my work, they tested in me in several areas. I've been lax in my Monday morning check ins, so this will be a kind of an update. I do not know what to make of it all, and know, out of context, there's only so much to know. What can be understood is in six months or whenever I get retested.

Age 41
Height 5’6”
Weight 135

Flexibility
Lower Body 8.5”

Aerobic Capacity
Resting Heart Rate 62
Max Heart Rate 179
Profile Heart Rate 111

Circumference Measurements
Chest 35 3/4”
Waist 33 1/2"
Hips 36 1/2”
Right Thigh 21 1/2”
Right Bicep Relaxed 9 3/4”
Right Bicep Flexed 10 1/2”

Percent Body Fat 19.6%

Strength
Hand Grip Right – 30
Hand Grip Left – 29.5”

Resting Blood Press 122/85

Predicted Max Oxygen Uptake (VO2) 46

No comments: