Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sweating, Books and 5.0 Miles

How to Read a Book (A Touchstone book)
5.000 miles (8:57, 8:57, 8:57, 8:34, 8:17)
0.506 miles (15:00/mile)

total: 5.506 miles
course: home treadmill


Fun, good sweat tonight. I thought about getting through the winter fitter than I am now. I am overall feeling better, knowing if I stick with it, each month will feel successively better.
 
After a good run, and this is odd to say, but my mind is more relaxed. Any of you who know me know I am working eight cylinders at once, distracted, curious, chasing ideas and so on. I happen to also love to read, and, after a run like to tonight, I can read with focus.
 
Reading at the moment includes Higdon's Marathoning book, and some bios about the presidents. Anyone remember those booklets John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance published in 1976? I have a small stack.

No comments: