Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blister, Then Another Blister

Bigfoot: the Garden Yeti StatueI hate blisters. Who likes them? Right foot, inside, upper heel. Not one blister, but a big one, left unchecked for a week, produced another underneath.

Last night, I cut it open. I won't go gross on you, but I saw another revealed beneath.

Workouts were going well, and fitness was starting to find me, and now this. I have lost several good days of running. Maybe tomorrow.

Bigfoot has little to do with my blister, and my feet are not especially big. Cool picture, though, huh?

Spenco 2nd Skin Blister Kit

No comments: