Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toying Around With 5.25 Miles

5.253 miles run (45:53 - 8:44/mile)
0.509 miles walk (15:00/mile)

total: 5.762 miles
course: home treadmill

Toy Story 3One of those good runs, the day after one of those good runs. That's two good runs in a row, though I am still shooting for one good month in a row. A month is made up of a 31-day string of such days, with proper rest days interspersed. I'm getting enough rest and more.

My last 31 days, including today, is 50.7 miles. 71.42 if I can count the walking days. And I will. But I know running and walking aren't the same.

Just noticed Toy Story 3 is out. Have you seen it? Once again, it is about the spirit of play. A good run, at least at my level, is all play. Singing while I run, thinking about good things, and looking forward to a protein bar and lemonade after the run. These things do taste better after five miles. Far better than they do after one mile.

No comments: