Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nothing to Crow About: Three Miles Logged

3.0 miles (27:07.93 - 9:03/mile)
1.0 mile hard walk warm down

total: 4.0 miles

73°F
Current: Cloudy
Wind: N at 0 mph
Humidity: 53%
course: Glenbard South track

My want to lose five pounds by August 31. This means running as many miles as I can log, and a sensible diet. Starting back into running, though, I must add miles carefully.

I'll be aggressive, but I fought the temptation to pop on another four laps. Added up, I need 165-170 miles if I rely on running alone. I don't have enough time to get that done by then.

My pace was satisfying on the lonely track.

Two crows flew sentry, diving close to the football field, looking for snacks wandering in the grass.

Each mile was 9:03. I don't click my splits, and so all times are rolling guestimations.

Suspicious heat. My guess is closer to 80. I get the weather from typing my zip code and the word 'weather' into Google.

No comments: