Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Orange Blindness Seeing Beauty: 3.29 Miles in Natural Wind

3.29 miles (30:11 - 9:10/mile)

total: 3.29 miles

70°F
Current: Clear
Wind: E at 0 mph
Humidity: 41%
course: COD Loop

Inconsequential in distance, in pace, in feeling. But beautiful. My first outside run in months, and in t-shirt ans shorts to boot.

The sun began to set far beyond Danada as I looked into orange blindness west on Fawell. The wind was stronger than listed heading out, and I rode this same wind returning.

The hill on Park looked small, felt big, and happily, is short. I dreamed of Heartbreak Hill. Would I ever run it as a marathoner? Too many miles between now and that even being a possibility.

No comments: