Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cool Track Heated Up With a Slow Plod

3.5 miles (9:00/mile)

total: 3.5 miles

38°F
Current: Clear
Wind: E at 0 mph
Humidity: 53%
course: Wheaton College track

Getting out to the track was good. While all I did was run the outside lap a bunch of times, I saw the guys, met a few new people, and felt good doing it.

Most of the group was there. They ran a variety of 800s and miles. Jim stood freezing with a stopwatch. I was kind of toasty.

I trodded in lane eight until I finished three miles. A brief warmup and warmdown completed it all, though everything was the same pace. It killed me to watch everyone, wanting to be fit enough to keep up, but I'm not.

No comments: