Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Is That a Bat? - 3.25 Miles

3.25 miles run
1.0 miles walked

total: 4.25 miles
course: Home treadmill

Bat Out Of HellComing up with snappy titles to a blog essentially logging my workouts isn't easy.

Today, I ran to Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell, and In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (Single Version) by Iron Butterfly. I listened to the album version, not the short version. Those two songs right there are add up to 26:52. A couple others slipped in, and I was done.

Just three point two-five miles. Not much to say except that I felt incredible after a nine hour sleep last night. Cool weather, open windows, all was good. Bears waking up in Spring aren't as well rested as I was. A mile walked cleared out some of what was left that needed cleaning, and a shower and chicken kiev dinner will do the rest.

No comments: