Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, April 6, 2009

Peanut Butter and Preserves Finishes Six Miles

6.0 miles run (53:32 - 8:52/mile)
1.0 mile walk warmdown

total: 7.0 miles
course: COD treadmill

More than a few calories were burned, and, though I went slowly, I added a victory in my day's total mileage. Longest run, and longest total of 2009.

Ate peanut butter and drank sugarless lemonade as my recovery meal, with a scoop of strawberry preserves.

Saw Dennis Secara, a fitness lab buddy I often chat with as I walk. Good man, diligently working out several times a week. Shout out to Dennis!

iPod tune of the workout Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)

No comments: