Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Steppin' Out: 3.0 miles inside

3.0 miles run
0.85 miles warmdown walk

total: 3.85 miles

course: Cardinal Fitness, Schaumburg

Had a busy day, a good thing, and decided to see how useful my new gym membership is. Grabbed an hour, and kicked out a few miles. My legs still hurt from Monday, but I need to get the steps in. More steps, more miles, more fitness.

Getting the hang of this gym business takes forethought: bring stuff to shower, including a towel. I had a towel I use during the workout, but a second towel would have been nice.

Steppin' Out (great old tune)




No comments: