Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, November 24, 2008

Just When I Thought, I Thought Again

Just when I hoped to jump back on the running bandwagon, I got sick. A cold. Nasty. That was after a spate of headaches that were the result of under hydrating.

I'm on the better side of it, but the road back to fitness will not be pleasant.

I think I will see the light beginning after Thanksgiving. I'll join a gym on Wednesday, but won't stat logging miles until the following Monday.

For those of you who follow these things, I joined the Facebook generation. Anthony Trendl.

In the meanwhile, consider adding this to the running mix on your iPod. I used to run to it back in the day.

Hyperactive by Thomas Dolby

No comments: