Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Madison-Chicago 200 Mile Relay

The Madison-Chicago 200 will take you on a scenic tour of the Madison-Milwaukee-Chicago corridor. The 200-mile course is divided into 36 Legs that teams of up to 12 members will navigate over a two day period. Teams will gather in Wisconsin's capital city of Madison on Friday, June 6th.

That's what Chris McElwee had the audacity to invite me to do. I've not said yes, and I've not said no. Looks like a fun time sweating with the oldies. The oldies would be the 12 of us.

As a runner, I'm intrigued. A new challenge. My 20:00 5K goal is intact, still unmet, and still a strong desire. This relay though, would be fun in the relational side of running. Running is so often, especially for adults, not a team sport. Here's a chance that it could be.

Stoked? Not yet. Eyebrow raised? Absolutely.

See: http://www.mc200.com

No comments: