Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Far, So --- 2.25 Miles

2.25 miles run

total: 2.25 miles
course: Home treadmill

Before I ran today, I wondered how long I will stick at it before my knees or other body part shouts back in defense of my couch.

Say no to your couch.

I set my iPod with a 38 minute playlist. I knew, really, I would only do a little over two miles. That's all I should do. More, as short as two miles is, is too much. I want to do more. I need to do more. I looked back at the last two months and fought discouragement.

So what?

Life's like that, isn't it? Looking back has its place, but looking forward is necessary. And forward is October 9, 2011.

No comments: