Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dashing Through The Snow(y Clouds)

4.42 miles fresh - 34:09 (7:43/mile)
0.50 miles warming down (8:36/mile)
0.50 miles hard walk

total: 5.42 miles

75°F
Current:Mostly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 6 mph
Humidity: 72%
course: COD Loop

finish
73°F
Current:Clear
Wind: N at 5 mph
Humidity: 77%

Beautiful sunset, white puffy clouds. Very decent gallop. The usual route, except with a two-tiered warmdown: easy half mile followed by a walk that stretched my legs.

I felt the impact of the weights. My shoulders ache mildly. Not too bad, though had I gone longer, things may have tightened up. Real results are a long, long way off. A few dumbbell lifts can't do much.

No comments: