Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

25 Miles in Seven Days With Six Today

6.0 miles (59:05 - 9:51/mile)
1.0 miles hard walk

total: 7.0 miles

78°F
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 0 mph
Humidity: 44%
course: Glenbard South track

Today's goal was to run six miles, to equal April 6, 2009's distance. It didn't matter how slow. SSD. Short, slow distance. I managed that.

I felt well enough, though the last two miles were harder and slower. I weighed in at 142.8 before the run. I can't help but look forward to the same run 10 lbs. lighter.

With 25 miles in the last seven days, recovery is an issue. It will take time before the zip is back. My pulse at night shows residual stress, but will drop in the next few weeks.

No comments: