Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Monday, September 15, 2008

Unexpectedly Down-and-Out (But Expecting To Up-and-Out Tomorrow)

Monday Check-in

129.8 lbs. (down)
49 - Pulse (down)

Status
A little lower in both categories, and sick all around.

Salisbury Steak is my solace this afternoon, stuffed head. A leftover from running in the rain, or just the autumntime hayfever blues?

Today's a no training day, so I can afford to be sick. Eating is no thrill, and maybe I will lose another few ounces as a result. I need to eat, then a nap may be in order. The taste is strong enough the break through my existential misery.

All said, I've had better days, but I've had worse.

No comments: