Pages



My Mouth: All of It: One Man, One Place, All Said

On Facebook: Tales, storytelling, fables: http://facebook.com/AnthonyTrendl

Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Course PR (No Winsome Loping)

4.42 miles -- 36:31 (8:16/mile)

75°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 1 mph
Humidity: 40%
course: COD Loop

Felt boxy coming out of the driveway, but, within five minutes, felt comfortable with my stride. Never pushed, but worked hard to avoid lapsing into a winsome lope.

Was it yesterday's rest? Or am I finally sliding out of my winter fat?

I need to up the mileage of this route if my time has settled here. I can add a half mile loop at the end, but this requires running around my neighborhood.

Last year, in September, I ran 5.5 miles at Springbrook Prairie at an 8:10 pace. A couple weeks later, hit my PR for a 5K. I hope I can find a similar correlation.

Which reminds me: time to get back to Springbrook Prairie.

No comments: